MIICROBIAL MASS is a plant amendment product comprised of several unique species of beneficial bacteria shown to promote plant vigor, increase plant biomass, and enhance microbial life in and around the root zone.
For Use in Any Growing Program
- MIICROBIAL MASS serves as a valuable addition to any cultivation system
- Effective in any growing media and in any conventional or organic nutrient program
- Compatible with soil, supersoil, rock wool, coco coir, expanded clay pellets, deep water culture, and other hydroponic systems
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- CFIA registered and Health Canada approved for cannabis and hemp cultivation
- Not compatible with hydrogen peroxide
MIICROBIAL MASS harnesses the latest scientific understanding of rhizospheric microbiology and has been carefully developed to harness the power of beneficial bacteria in the root zone. Part of our research and development process involved extensive field testing in partner gardens across Canada utilizing a wide variety of nutrient programs, substrates, and growing practices in both indoor and outdoor settings This research has allowed us to identify with great precision the application rates necessary to achieve spectacular results in the majority of gardens and growing conditions.
Our proprietary blend of bacteria promotes a healthy root zone by solubilizing phosphorus and calcium, and assisting with the bioavailability of iron and other fertilization compounds from both organic and inorganic sources. Therefore, our customers are able to unleash the full potential of their crops without major changes to their growing practices.
Sizes Available: 250ml, 500ml, 1L,
Miicrobial Mass Concentrate
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
One application to the grow media every two weeks.
Best used within 24 hours of mixing.
Read the label before use.