- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- BEPS Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
The DiST® 5 is an advanced, waterproof conductivity and TDS (ppm) tester for quick and easy measurements while on the go. This lightweight, waterproof conductivity tester offers accurate conductivity (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm), and temperature measurements in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Replaceable graphite electrode extends the life of your tester for years.
- Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & pond.
When the original DiST® (Dissolved Solids Tester) was first introduced, conductivity and total dissolved solids measurements became easy and affordable. The DiST®’s ease of use, in combination with its affordability, made it the standard in EC and TDS measurement. Hanna continues the standard in EC and TDS testing with the DiST® 5.
This conductivity tester includes features such as a replaceable graphite electrode, adjustable TDS ratio, °C or °F measurement, Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) with adjustable β, battery level indicator, stability indicator, automatic shut-off and automatic calibration.
The graphite conductivity electrode offers greater accuracy by resisting contamination by salt deposits in the sample. All of these features are packed in a floating, waterproof casing. This 3-in-1 tester is unmatched in EC, TDS, and temperature measurements.