This product evaporates sulfur into the air. Sulfur is known as an effective chemical to prevent and control Powdery Mildew in greenhouses as well as to reduce thrips and spider mite populations.
- Easy to operate and install
- More efficient at 150°C
- Safe to use
- 5 year warranty
Number of Sulfur Evaporators units/Hectare will be determined according crops, and the use of air
circulators. Sulfur Evaporators should spread equally in greenhouse.
For example – In case of 40 units per hectare- each evaporator will cover an area of 250 m²
1. Horizontal balance
2. 0.5 – 1 m above plants
3. Operate only at night
4. 100 gr / cup
5. Clean & refill every 2-3 weeks
Type of sulfur & temperatures of operation
1. Use of “Ground Sulfur” (99% sulfur)
2. Ground Sulfur changes to liquid at 112 °C and to Gas at 140 °C.
3. Sulfur Vapor (S₂) flow in greenhouse and “land” on leaves.
4. Paskal Sulfur Evaporators are operated at 041 ° c, NO sulfur burning risk