Various thrips species
50,000 - 100,000 - 500,00
1000ml - 6000ml - 6000ml
Bottle - Bucket - Bucket
Each bottle or bucket contains predatory mites (all stages) and grain mites (all stages) mixed with bran.
When to use Thripex?
Use Thripex for biological pest control of various thrips species (hatching eggs and the first larval stage). Predatory mites also eat spider mites (e.g. strawberry mite, broad mite), several other mites, honeydew and pollen.
Adult predatory mites search for their prey or wait for it to pass by and subsequently feed on their prey.
Adult predatory mites actively search for and feed on their prey.
- Turn and shake the bottle gently before use
- Bottle: Press in the centre of the cap to open the dosage hole
- Bucket: Use a spoon to distribute Thripex, 2-3 ml per rockwool block, opposite of the trickler
- Sprinkle material on leaves
- Choose at least 4,000 introduction points per hectare, evenly distributed over the total surface
- Use (Mini)-Air(o)bug if necessary for the mechanical distribution of Thripex
- When applied as heaps on rockwool blocks, the predatory mites keep reproducing for some weeks and disperse in the crop.
Precaution: application of this product can cause sensitization or allergic reactions, we therefore advise to take the necessary precautions.
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced to the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Thripex, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 10-15°C
- In the dark (bottles horizontally)
- Do not stack buckets
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.