Young larvae of various thrips species, Eggs and larvae of whitefly, Tarsonemid mites
12,500 - 62,500
100x - 500x
The sachet is made of a 100% industrial compostable foil. It satisfies the conditions of the 'Industrial compostable’ standard (certified by external party). The sachets can therefore be disposed of together with the crop waste.
When to use Swirski Ulti-Mite?
Use Swirski Ulti-Mite for biological pest control of young larvae of various thrips species, eggs and larvae of whitefly (both Trialeurodes vaporariorum and Bemisia tabaci) and tarsonemid mites (Polyphagotarsonemus latus). Use Swirski Ulti-Mite as a preventive method and when the first signs of a pest appear.
How Swirski Ulti-Mite works?
Adult predatory mites search for their prey or wait for it to pass by and subsequently feed on their prey.
- Use sachets as soon as possible after receipt
- Hang sachets in sheltered locations on the crop (no direct sunlight).
- Sachets can be placed directly into the crop (sachets already have an exit hole)
- Handle sachets by the cardboard strip at the top; predatory mites are easily damaged
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced to the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Swirski Ulti-Mite, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 10-15°C/50-60°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.