Two spotted spider mite. Fruit tree red spider mite (also European red mite) Citrus red mite, Broad mite & Cyclamen mite
100,000 - 500,000
100x - 500x
Each sachet contains 100 predatory and storage mites (all stages) mixed with bran
When to use Spical-Plus?
Use Spical-Plus for biological control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical-Plus when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How does Spical-Plus work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search and consume their prey.
- Hang sachets in the crop
- Sachets already have an exit hole
- Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top, to avoid damaging the predatory mites
- Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
- Always use Spical-Plus in conjunction with Spidex
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical-Plus, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 17-20°C/63-68°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation