Two spotted spider mite. Fruit tree red spider mite (also European red mite) Citrus red mite, Broad mite & Cyclamen mite
100,000 - 500,000
100x - 500x
Each sachet contains 100 predatory and storage mites (all stages) mixed with bran
When to use Spical-Plus?
Use Spical-Plus for biological control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical-Plus when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How does Spical-Plus work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search and consume their prey.
- Hang sachets in the crop
- Sachets already have an exit hole
- Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top, to avoid damaging the predatory mites
- Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
- Always use Spical-Plus in conjunction with Spidex
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical-Plus, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 17-20°C/63-68°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.