Sticky Trap with Dry Glue
Trapping and monitoring of different flying insects.
Available Colours and Sizes:
Numbers per package:
- 10x25 cm : 10 pieces
- 20x25 cm: 20 pieces
- 20x40 cm: 20 pieces
Polysterene cards coated with dry sticky glue.
- In contrast to Horiver or Horiver Wet, the glue of Horiver Dry does not come off on your hands.
- Horiver Dry traps generally do not catch insects for as long as Horiver or Horiver Wet as the glue gets saturated earlier with insects or dust and debris
- The silicone cover paper is perforated and can be removed in sections if required for monitoring purposes.
When To Use Horiver Dry?
Use Horiver Dry for trapping and monitoring different flying insects. The traps work particularly well for bugs such as Lygus spp. and Nesidiocoris tenuis.
- Yellow: Nesidiocoris tenuis
- Blue: Thrips
- White: Lygus spp.
How Does Horiver Dry Work?
Insect pests are attracted to the colour of the sticky trap and get caught in glue.
- Place traps in areas with high risk of pest infestation such as areas near doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings
- Attach traps to wires or sticks at max. 30 cm above the crop and adjust height when plants are growing.
- Do not place traps in-between the plants as parasitic wasps will then also be trapped.
- Remove the silicone cover paper from both sides of the trap.
- Replace the traps when largely covered by insects and/or debris.
Storage Time: See best before date.
Storage Temperature: 0-32°C/32-104°F
Storage Conditions: In a cool, dry place.
- For monitoring use one Horiver Dry per 200 m2
- For trapping in hotspots use one Horiver Dry per 2-20 m2