Eggs, larvae and pupae of sciarid flies and thrips pupae
10,000 - 50,000
0.9L - 3.6L
Cardboard cylinders, predatory mites (all stages) in cocopeat
When to use Entomite-M?
Use Entomite-M for biological control of eggs, larvae and pupae of sciarid flies (especially smaller larvae) and thrips pupae. Introduce the product at the first sign of pest presence.
How does Entomite-M work?
Adults and nymphs feed on larvae of sciarid flies and other soil based insects. The mites appear in and on the soil and at the base of plant stems. Stratiolaelaps scimitus rarely transfers on to the plant itself. The reduction of the infestation level occurs at a slow but steady rate.
- Turn and shake the bottle or bag gently before use
- Spread material evenly on soil or rock wool blocks (not on the plastic)
- Do not apply in pothole close to stem to prevent plant damage by storage mites
- The product Entomite-M contains storage mites (Carpoglyphus lactis). Always apply Entomite-M at the soil surface, not on the plant. At the first use, test Entomite-M on a small scale prior to application on crops.
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Entomite, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 10-15°C/50-59°F
- In the dark (bottle horizontally)