Aphids, Echinothrips and mealybugs.
Sold in 90 ml cylinders with shaker lid
When to use Chrysopa-E?
Use Chrysopa-E for biological pest control of aphids and other pests.
How does Chrysopa-E work?
After emerging from the eggs, larvae of the lacewing attack prey and suck their body fluids. The remainder of the dead pest insect shrivels up completely and is difficult to find. Larvae are mainly active and feeding during nighttime and hiding during the day.
- Apply evenly on leaves. Avoid clusters of eggs.
- For curative treatments, apply higher rates of eggs and/or extra larvae (Chrysopa) directly in the heavily affected areas.
- The product can be introduced by hand or distributed by Mini-Air(o)bug and Natutec Drive. When using an air blower or Natutec Drive Chrysopa-E needs to be mixed with products containing carrier material e.g. predatory mites to increase the volume.
Beneficial insects have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Chrysopa, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- Storage in a dark place (cylinder placed horizontally)
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.