Paper bag: wood-chips and millet chaff
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Consult your Koppert advisor for a tailored advice.
When to use Biopar?
House fly (Musca domestica), biting stable flies (Stomoxys spp.), lesser house fly (Fannia canicularis) and other Fannia spp.
How does Biopar work?
When the adult parasitic wasps emerge from the pupal shells, they will start searching for fly pupae to parasitize. After parasitism, wasps of the new generation can be expected in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Distribute the material in heaps near to the places where the flies pupate and cover with 5-10 cm of straw.
- Make sure the material is distributed on dry places or on dry(er) manure.
- Place close to stable walls or edges, or in furrows.
- Start introduction as soon as flies can be expected.
Storage time after reciept
Max. 1-2 days.
In the dark.
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice requires detailed info on local factors such as (climatic) conditions and the level of infestation. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation.
- Cattle: 200-400/animal
- Calves: 800-1000/animal
- Horses: 200-500/animal
- Pigs: 200-500/animal
- Sheep and goats: 400-800/animal
- Chicken: 2-10/animal